URL parameters used in HSLayers, which can be parsed.
Following URL parameters are usually accepted by
- Binary representation of visble and hidden layers.
- lat & lon
- Map center coordinates.
- Zoom level
- Switch to OWS Client and get list from given WMS url
- Layer, which will be added from given wms automatically to the map.
- Switch to OWS Client and get list from given WFS url
- Switch to OWS Client and get list from given WCS url
- Download given WMC and try to display in in the map
What should happen, when the WMC is added to the map.
- dialog (default) - display dialog asking for overwriting the map
- overwrite - overwrite the map contents directly without asking
- append - just append given layers to the map composition.
- URL to map composition saved in HSLayers proprietary format (JSON)